- A Physical is required for each of their years at BK
- A completed and signed Physical Form is required before a student begins practice *
- Physical Forms need to be turned into the Head Athletic Trainer, Alicia Berry, via email or hard copy, or to the front office.
- Every student needs to have a physical after May 1. This is required for the current school year
- Incoming Freshmen, along with sophomores, juniors and seniors may attend the Annual Physical Night or bring a copy from their physician
- Physical Cost = $20.00.
* - not currently required for try-outs
Physical Form (2 pages).
PHYSICALS NIGHT - Our annual physical night is Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 5:30 in the gyms and cafeteria.
- Athletic Physicals - 5:30 p.m. / BK Cafeteria and Gyms
- Arrive anytime between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- $20, cash or check made out to Bishop Kelley with “sports medicine” in the memo
- All students who participate in athletics at Bishop Kelley High School must have an annual physical after May 1st. Physicals are available for any student (incoming 9th through 12th) planning on playing a Bishop Kelley sport for the 2019/20 school year. Students must bring the 2-page physical form with them, completely filled out in advance and signed by the athlete and a parent.